About the software
It’s inevitable that anything that ages slows down. The average life span of a PC is between three and five years. But computer crashes can happen at any time. Norton Utilities Premium fixes common issues that can cause PC slowdowns — or worse, crashes — and helps keep your PC running smoothly for longer.
Norton Utilities Premium (v126.96.36.1998) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). except Windows 8 Start screen.
- Microsoft Windows™ 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 in S mode.
- Microsoft Windows™ 11 (all versions), except Windows 11 in S mode.
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
- NET 4.6.2 installed
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)
How to Download and Install Norton Utilities Premium (v188.8.131.528)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “NUP.exe” and “SMCommon.dll” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Norton Utilities Premium (v184.108.40.2068), without any limitations, installed on your computer.