This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Norton Utilities Premium (v188.8.131.528) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Norton Utilities Premium (v184.108.40.2068) on your computer.
About the software
It’s inevitable that anything that ages slows down. The average life span of a PC is between three and five years. But computer crashes can happen at any time. Norton Utilities Premium fixes common issues that can cause PC slowdowns — or worse, crashes — and helps keep your PC running smoothly for longer.
Norton Utilities Premium (v220.127.116.118) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). except Windows 8 Start screen.
- Microsoft Windows™ 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 in S mode.
- Microsoft Windows™ 11 (all versions), except Windows 11 in S mode.
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
- NET 4.6.2 installed
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)
How to Download and Install Norton Utilities Premium (v18.104.22.1688)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “NUP.exe” and “SMCommon.dll” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Norton Utilities Premium (v22.214.171.1248), without any limitations, installed on your computer.