About the software
myResources displays the load status of the computer’s basic resources (disk, CPU, memory, network) using graphs and active icons. The program is also capable of displaying resources on a merged graphic chart (SumGraph), giving you an informative and spectacular way of monitoring your computer’s internal processes.
Active icons with adjustable colors provide information about the current status. Clicking on a resource icon will display the associated graph showing the values for the last 30 seconds with updates every 0.1 seconds.
Active icons are located on the system tray and their appearance can be customized. There is a special, “All in One” icon that shows the combined, instantaneous state of resources using the color of the most heavily loaded resource. It is possible to display the icon panel, which can be moved anywhere on the screen.
When you first start the machine or restart it after a Reset operation, all active icons and panels are displayed. Icon colors can be set by following the Others → Icon Colors path. The icons can display the 0-100% range in 10 steps, and you can set the desired color scheme for each step.
In case of startup error, the following command line option will reset all program settings to their default values: myresources reset
The main features of myResources are:
- Resource monitoring with multiple display options
- Active icons for the real-time display of the instantaneous status
- Graphs for monitoring processes
- Easy setting and operation
- Autostart operation option
- No setup is required
- Free to use
- Supports for Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
myResources v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install myResources v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “myresources.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of myResources v184.108.40.206 installed on your PC.