This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MetatOGGer (v188.8.131.52) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MetatOGGer (v184.108.40.206) on your computer.
About the software
A tags editor that allows you to easily rename, tag and classify your MP3, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, WMA and M4A audio files.
Metatogger allows you to correct or complete the tags of audio files. To do so, it has features that allow to correct or complete the tags of audio files:
- to edit the tags en masse, with support for multiple tags (a single tag with several values) and tags containing line feeds;
- to automate all types of processing using C# scripts: replace characters, change tag case, etc.;
- to get tags from the file name or path;
- to rename, copy (physically or symbolically) or move audio files according to the value of their tags;
- to classify the audio files in folders according to the value of their tags (copy, move, symbolic link);
- to search for the audio files to be tagged in a local database containing 2.5 million discs, whose data is taken from the online encyclopedia MusicBrainz, to automatically extract the information, including track numbers;
- to search for disc covers on archive.org, then add them as tags or copy them to the folder where the audio file is stored;
- to automatically find the name of the artist and the title of the song after analyzing its acoustic fingerprint, using Acoustid technology;
- to identify potentially duplicated audio files, even if they are not strictly identical (encoding parameters, file format, etc.), using Acoustid acoustic fingerprint recognition technology;
- to quickly remove undesirable tags.
MetatOGGer (v220.127.116.11) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install MetatOGGer (v18.104.22.168)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Metatogger-Installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of MetatOGGer (v22.214.171.124), without any limitations, installed on your computer.