This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MEGAsync v4.6.8 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MEGAsync v4.6.8 on your computer.
About the software
Easy automated syncing and backup between your computers and your MEGA cloud drive. This repository contains all the development history of the official MEGA Desktop Application.
MEGA Desktop is an installable application that synchronizes folders between your computer and your MEGA Cloud Drive. All files and subfolders will be replicated in both directions. Changes that you make on your device will also be made on the MEGA Cloud Drive. Similarly, changes made in your MEGA Cloud Drive (such as renaming, moving and deleting) will also be made to the synced folders on your device.
The main features of MEGAsync are:
- For all major platforms
- Stream files directly from MEGA
- Deleted data retention
- Powerful Transfer Manager
- Direct management of MEGA links
- Control of network parameters
- Full control of transfers
- Easy Automated Synchronisation
- Full end-to-end encryption for all transfers
- Exclude specified file types
- Browser Integration
- File Manager
- Integration with common file managers for all platforms
MEGAsync v4.6.8 System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows Vista, 7, 8, or later.
- at least 2048 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard disk space
- 64-bit processor.
How to Download and Install MEGAsync v4.6.8
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “MEGAsyncSetup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of MEGAsync v4.6.8 installed on your PC.