About the software
Lossless Scaling scales any windowed game to fullscreen correctly without blur. When you run the game fullscreen at a resolution less than the native display resolution, the graphics driver uses bilinear interpolation of the image resulting in blurring and loss of quality. Lossless Scaling makes a game window borderless and scales it to fullscreen using integer multipliers. The output image maintains its original clarity and integrity. Additionally you can enable fullscreen anti-aliasing in the app even if the game has no such option. Useful for scaling many old games that do not support modern screen resolutions or fullscreen mode, pixel art games, modern games, if you cannot run them at your native resolution and want to get rid of blur.
Lossless Scaling System Requirements
- OS: Windows 8
- Additional Notes: Windows 7 is not supported. Touchscreens have not been tested and may not be supported. May not make full use of adaptive sync technologies such as FreeSync/G-Sync.
- OS: Windows 10
How to Download and Install Lossless Scaling
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “LosslessScaling.exe”
- You now have the full version of Lossless Scaling, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Lossless Scaling