About the software
Lansweeper helps you to minimize risks and optimize your IT by providing actionable insight into your entire technology estate.
Lansweeper is turning the process of creating asset inventories on its head. Rather than collecting IT asset data to meet the criteria of specific IT scenarios, we believe ITAM should be a scenario-independent endeavor, with the goal of creating a single source of truth.
Centralized IT Asset Data enables every stakeholder who needs insights into your company’s IT landscape to speak the same language. Connecting and centralizing IT Asset Data to collaborate across silos, locations, and departments is essential. Read more about Technology Asset Intelligence.
The main features of LanSweeper are:
LanSweeper v10.2.3 System Requirements
- Windows 7, SP1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 1607, or higher
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008 R2, SP1
For Windows Server 2008 R2, hotfix KB2401588 may be required in addition to SP1.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022
How to Download and Install LanSweeper v10.2.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “LansweeperSetup.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of LanSweeper v10.2.3 installed on your PC.