About the software
Enscape 3.4 brings you updates to existing features so you can further enhance your designs and streamline your workflow. Create your own categories for the Custom Asset Library, save sun positions in views and easily update them, enjoy improved reflections, and elevate design scenes with new interior assets and materials.
Enscape for Mac is now available. Plug it into your SketchUp software to discover the ease and speed of an integrated design and visualization workflow on your Mac today.
With Enscape’s real-time technology, your project is visualized as a fully rendered 3D walkthrough which can be navigated and explored from every angle, during any time of day. With the live link between Enscape and your CAD program, you can follow every update to your plan instantly. Use NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling support to improve performance in walkthroughs. Add Enscape to your workflow to give yourself more time to create and innovate.
The main features of Enscape 3D are:
- Real-time Walk-through
- Virtual Reality
- Export Functions
- Atmosphere Settings
- Collaborative Annotation
- Asset Library
Enscape 3D v18.104.22.168039 System Requirements
- Windows 10 or higher. On Intel Macs only, Windows installed via Bootcamp
- NVIDIA or AMD dedicated GPU with 4GB VRAM that supports Vulkan 1.1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series / Quadro M series and newer
- 4GB VRAM
How to Download and Install Enscape 3D v22.214.171.124039
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Enscape-3.4.0+84039.msi” and install the software
- Copy enscapev340-zmco.exe into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Enscape 3D v126.96.36.199039 (x64) installed on your PC.