About the software
Kodi puts your smart TV to shame. Kodi plays almost every kind of media you can find and looks great while doing it! Here are just a few things Kodi excels at:
Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from an easy to use interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend and many more.
Kodi isn’t just for passive entertainment media. You can also play games on Kodi. Pick from a large number of emulators, or even play a stand-alone game. There’s even extensive support for game controllers.
Kodi is the best way to share your photos on the biggest screen in the house with a personal slideshow.
Perfect for binge watching or the occasional catch up on your favourite show. Kodi keeps all your tv organised like nothing else.
You can get a new skin to change the look of Kodi, or maybe you want to stream your favourite internet radio station and control it all with your web browser or mobile phone? This and so much more is all possible and easy with Kodi.
The main features of Kodi are:
- 100% Open Source!
- TV Shows
- Web Interface
- Remote Controls
Kodi v20.0 System Requirements
- Minimum: Windows 7
Recommended: Windows 10
- x86 or x86-64 processor such as: Intel Pentium 4/ Pentium M, AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron, or newer CPU (that support SSE2, which all CPUs made within the last 10-years does).
- Recommended: 1GB or more in a HTPC media player appliance-like computer dedicated for Kodi, and 2GB or more in a computer for multipurpose use.
- GPU hardware must support at least level DirectX version 9.0c however the GPU software drivers must support the DirectX 11 Feature Level 9.1 (which means the DX11 API has been implemented in the GPU software driver to be compatible with DX9 hardware)
- Minimum: 4 to 8GB
- Recommended: 16GB or more
How to Download and Install Kodi v20.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run kodi-20.0-Nexus-x64.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Kodi v20.0 (x64) installed on your PC.