About the software
The latest entertainment apps now come installed with macOS Catalina. Upgrade today to get your favorite music, movies, TV shows, and podcasts. You can join Apple Music and stream — or download and play offline — millions of songs, ad‑free.
iTunes is the easiest way to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, and more on your PC. iTunes includes the iTunes Store, where you can purchase everything you need to be entertained. Your purchases are stored in iCloud and are available on your devices at no additional cost.
The main features of iTunes are:
- Organize and play your music and video
- Play or download unlimited songs with Apple Music (with a paid subscription)
- Find music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, free podcasts and more in the iTunes Store
- Set up your iPhone, iPad or iPod, and add music, video and more to it
iTunes v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or later
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
How to Download and Install iTunes v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “iTunes64Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of iTunes v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.