About the software
imDesktop is a Windows application for setting videos, audios, static images and musics as your wallpaper
imDesktop will immensely boost the entertainment level of your desktop by allowing you to play videos, audios and animated gifs as your wallpaper in the background. When your computer is inactive it doubles as a video screensaver too, so you can watch your favorite videos.
imDesktop only uses very little CPU and memory resources. It automatically detects fullscreen and maximized applications to pause animations when playing games or watching movies.
The main features of imDesktop are:
- 10,000+ free live wallpapers
- imDesktop supports all multimedia formats like Static Images (PNG/JPG/JPEG/BMP), Videos (MP4/AVI/WMV/WVC/MPEG) and Musics (MP3/WAV/AAC).
- easy to use
- play mode
- stretch mode
- wallpaper interval
imDesktop v2.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
How to Download and Install imDesktop v2.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run imDesktop_install.exe and install the software
- Open Keygen.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of imDesktop v2.0.0 installed on your PC.