About the software
EXPOSE 2 is an audio quality control application that helps you identify issues with your music. So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, over-compression, phase issues, and more. We want you to catch these issues before it’s too late. With EXPOSE 2, you can deliver the best listening experience and release your music with confidence.
EXPOSE is a very useful analysis tool to have when you’re preparing files to send for mastering or publication and can save you being disappointed with the sound of your music once it’s online.
The main features of Mastering The Mix EXPOSE are:
- Analysis Feedback
- Compare EQ
- Loudness Match
- A new approach to triggering warnings
- Brand new user interface
Mastering The Mix EXPOSE v2.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- OS X 10.10 or higher. Apple Silicon Native.
How to Download and Install Mastering The Mix EXPOSE v2.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Mastering The Mix EXPOSE v2.0.0.exe” and install the software
- After installation, run the Hosts_Patch.cmd file.
- You now have the full version of Mastering The Mix EXPOSE v2.0.0 installed on your PC.