About the software
ImageRanger can index data on your NAS and storage drives. This way, important photos can be easily found within your collections.
With ImageRanger, auto-enhancements can be applied to multiple images at once. Manual fine-tuning makes it possible to select dark or bright regions of the image and apply various correction settings.
All necessary editing controls (brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation) are designed in a user friendly interface, with an UNDO function to correct any mishaps as you go.
You can even ask ImageRanger to find and categorize all images of poor quality automatically for your convenience. For advanced users, a powerful batch-processing allows work to be carried out on entire folders while processing only relevant photos.
The main features of ImageRanger Pro Edition are:
- Private facial recognition on your local computer
- Browse your storage drives even when they are disconnected
- Files are sorted the way you want
- Easily work on multiple files: be fast and efficient
- Fast searching and filtering for thousands of files
- Really easy-to-use software
- … many more features for power users!
ImageRanger Pro Edition v220.127.116.119 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ImageRanger Pro Edition v18.104.22.1689
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy imageranger.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ImageRanger Pro Edition v22.214.171.1249 (x64) installed on your PC.