About the software
ExamDiff Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use file and directory comparison tool for Windows. It includes numerous helpful features for comparing and merging many kinds of files and folders – from source code to Office documents to Zip archives to files on remote computers. If you’ve been frustrated with other comparison utilities, you will find that ExamDiff Pro offers a much more user-friendly and customizable experience.
The main features of ExamDiff Pro Master Edition are:
- Perform code reviews and share diff reports with your colleagues
- Compare a local folder to the one on FTP server using built-in plug-ins
- Visualize your code structure through syntax highlighting
- Compare Word, Excel, and PDF documents using built-in plug-ins
- Create directory snapshots for future comparison and archiving
- Compare from Windows Explorer using the built-in Shell extension
- Accurately compare executable files with binary comparison
- Synchronize files and folders between your PC and external media
- Quickly undo mistakes by comparing files with previous versions
- Merge different file versions using two- and three-way diff and merge
ExamDiff Pro Master Edition v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: For Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016, 2019, 11, 2022.
How to Download and Install ExamDiff Pro Master Edition v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run edpro120_64bit_setup.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen-ZWT.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of ExamDiff Pro Master Edition v18.104.22.168 (x64) installed on your PC.