About the software
HomeGuard Professional is an easy to use activity monitoring tool for tracking and controlling the use of computers in home and office networks. HomeGuard records web activity and automatically blocks all adult and inappropriate content in websites in addition to customizable website block and allow lists and filtering based on file types (e.g.: exe downloads or online flash games).
It also records detailed reports on usage of programs including active usage time, run time, bandwidth used, mouse clicks and keystrokes typed in each program with the option to block or time limit certain programs or games. Plus screen capture, periodically or based on specific activities, chat and email monitoring and filtering, printer and USB devices monitoring and blocking, Internet time restrictions, network connection monitoring and filtering, email notifications and more.
HomeGuard Professional System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install HomeGuard Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy HomeGuard.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of HomeGuard Professional v10.1.1.1 installed on your PC.