About the software
Classroom monitoring software is an essential tool for improving student engagement and class productivity. Built-in classroom monitoring lets you see what everyone’s doing – without leaving your desk. You can monitor the activity of all student computers in your school remotely. Plus, you can share your screen with your students’ record activity, control computers, make demos, limit the internet usage, block applications and much more.
- Classroom monitoring – see live screens of all students’ computers
- Show your screen to students
- Take a control (mouse & keyboard) over student computer
- Lock all students’ computers to get the attention
- Record student computers screens to AVI files
- Send and collect files
- Execute several tools like power off, restart, hibernate, lock workstation,…
- Prevent Internet browsing (block ports, block / allow individual web sites)
- Start or stop applications and processes on student computers
- Monitor thin clients, Terminal Services (RDP) sessions
- Can be remotely configured and installed
- Works on LAN, WLAN, VPN and Internet
- Password protected
- Multi monitor support
Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “classroomspypro.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Fix” folder. Copy “csp_console.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5), without any limitations, installed on your computer.