About the software
With Homedale, you can scan for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength. The details window shows all ‘Information elements’ and their decoded data.
Use the detected access points with Google Geolocation, Mozilla Location Service and Open WLAN Map Service to locate yourself.
It works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless networks in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands using 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz width channels.
See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, security [WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPA3], network name (SSID), BSSID, vendor based on MAC address, channel, supported data rates and much more. Details from information elements (IE) advertised by the access points are parsed and shown.
The main features of Homedale are:
- Signal Strength
- Frequency Usage
- See the usage of all Wi-Fi channels and find the optimal channel for your access point.
- Make a right mouse click to connect and disconnect from a Wi-Fi / WLAN access point.
Homedale v2.03 System Requirements
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server
- macOS 12 … 10.10
How to Download and Install Homedale v2.03
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Homedale.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Homedale v2.03 installed on your PC.