About the software
Google Web Designer gives you the power to create beautiful and compelling videos, images, and HTML5 ads. Use animation and interactive elements to build out your creative vision, then scale your content for different sizes or audiences with responsive and dynamic workflows.
Google Web Designer is an advanced web application that lets you design and build HTML5 ads, images, videos, and other web content for your business using an integrated visual and code interface. Using Google Web Designer’s Design view, you can create content with drawing tools, text, and 3D objects, then animate it all on a timeline.
Animate by stringing together simple scenes in Quick mode or by using layers on a timeline in Advanced mode. Motion paths and custom easing give you full control of your animation.
Take advantage of other Google products throughout your ad creation process. Browse Google Fonts and pull assets from the Studio Asset Library. Once you finalize your creative, publish it directly to Studio or share the files on Google Drive.
Create your own designs using the Shape or Pen tools, then easily add text and import assets. Add some polish by fine-tuning element properties.
The main features of Google Web Designer are:
- Design online ads and videos
- Develop code
- Add media and interactivity
- Advanced workflows
- All at no cost
Google Web Designer v22.214.171.1248 System Requirements
|Windows requirements||Mac requirements||Linux requirements|
|Operating system||Windows 8 or later||macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later||64-bit
openSUSE 13.3+, or
Fedora Linux 24+
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 or later||Intel||Intel Pentium 4 or later|
|Memory||2 GB minimum, 4 GB recommended|
|Screen resolution||1280×1024 or larger|
|Application window size||1024×680 or larger|
How to Download and Install Google Web Designer v126.96.36.1998
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run googlewebdesigner_win_x64_188.8.131.52.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Google Web Designer v184.108.40.2068 (x64) installed on your PC.