About the software
From automotive and aerospace to consumer electronics and medical devices, Altium is always there for designers whenever and wherever.
Altium Designer offers a unified design environment, empowering engineers with a single view of every aspect of the PCB design process from schematic, to PCB layout, to design documentation. By accessing all design tools in one place, engineers can complete their entire design process within the same intuitive environment and deliver high-quality products quickly.
Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64-bit only) or Windows 8.1 (64-bit only) (Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit only) is still supported, although not recommended.)
- Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
- Monitor with at least 1680×1050 (widescreen) or 1600×1200 (4:3) screen resolution
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
How to Download and Install Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Right click on the ISO image file “Altium Designer 22.4.2 Build 48 (x64).iso” and choose mount from the menu. This will open the file much like a DVD. You will see it listed among your drive letters in Windows explorer. Browse to the location of the setup file and double click it to start your installation.
- You now have the full version of Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48), without any limitations, installed on your computer.