About the software
This software is designed for the visual authoring of GPS maps in various cartographic formats:
GPSMapEdit is a powerful tool that enables you to perform visual authoring of GPS maps. It’s a comprehensive and feature-rich application that also supports a large variety of cartographic formats, including Garmin (MapSource), Lowrance (MapCreate), CityGuide, Navitel Navigator, ALAN Map 500/600, Holux, etc. Among its many features, the most remarkable ones are, in my opinion, the fact that it allows creating POIs and setting up speed camera alerts for various types of devices. Anyway, it also supports loading and converting GPS tracks, waypoints and routes of all kinds.
The main features of Geopainting GPSMapEdit are:
- Load and convert GPS tracks, waypoints and routes
- The visual authoring of GPS-map
- Supporting Formats are: ECW, MrSID, JPEG 2000, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EXIF, Google Maps, ESRI
- shapefile, MapInfo MIF/MID, CSV, XLS, DBF and MDB
- Custom POIs and speed cams
Geopainting GPSMapEdit v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 are supported.
- RAM: depends on work mode, the required size of free memory is about the size of the input file in Polish format. So, this may be 30M or even 1 GB or more.
- Video: hardware acceleration and TrueColor support is recommended.
How to Download and Install Geopainting GPSMapEdit v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run mapedit2-1-78-18-setup.exe and install the software
- Open the keygen folder and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Geopainting GPSMapEdit v22.214.171.124 installed on your PC.