About the software
HelpNDoc is a modern help authoring tool with an intuitive user interface. Write or import your content and produce more than 8 documentation formats, including help files, websites, user manuals, documents, Markdown, eBooks…
Benefit from a thoroughly thought-out, clean and simple user interface to speed up the complex task of help and documentation authoring.
HelpNDoc projects can be exported to help files, websites, documents and eBooks. It supports batch export, conditional generation as well as advanced customization options.
The main features of HelpNDoc Personal Edition are:
- Stunning user interface
- Create CHM Help Files
- Produce HTML Websites
- Import and Export Markdown
- Style DocX and PDF documents
- Generate iPhone websites
- Create ePub eBooks
- Create Kindle eBooks
- Create QT Help Files
- Advanced project analyzer
HelpNDoc Personal Edition v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 10 or Windows 11
- 512MB of RAM
- 230MB of free disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution or higher
How to Download and Install HelpNDoc Personal Edition v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “helpndoc-setup-126.96.36.199.exe” and install the software
- Copy Hnd8.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of HelpNDoc Personal Edition v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.