About the software
Connection Keeper is an invaluable time-saving tool for dial-up users. This free program simulates Internet browsing (at a random interval) to prevent your connection from appearing idle, thus preventing your ISP from dropping the connection due to inactivity.
- Can be set to automatically redial if the connection is lost.
- Can automatically close popup windows that ask the user if they want to stay online. Several methods are available: simulated button click, simulated keystrokes, by sending a window message, or even forced termination.
- Connection Keeper can be used to monitor web sites, DNS records, FTP files, and POP/IMAP/SMTP mail servers. Errors can be reported by a popup window or by email.
- Can run when not connected to the Internet. It waits patiently until a connection is made.
- The interval at which Connection Keeper simulates activity is adjustable, or it can be set to a random interval.
Gammadyne Connection Keeper System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Gammadyne Connection Keeper
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run conkeep.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Gammadyne Connection Keeper v20.0 installed on your PC.