About the software
Ready to distribute your software masterpiece? Don’t wrestle for weeks with a complicated installation builder. Spend just a few minutes with Centurion Setup, and it will build a professional software installer in a self-contained, compressed executable.
Centurion Setup creates an installer that is completely self-contained in a single executable file. It will run on Windows XP or later with no additional requirements.
The installer’s overhead is only 1.6 MB and the compression engine achieves a very high compression ratio. You will be amazed at how small Centurion Setup can make the installer. A small installer will reduce load on your web server and reduce the number of failed downloads.
The main features of Gammadyne Centurion Setup are:
- Centurion Setup and the installers that it creates run on all versions of Windows since XP, including 32 and 64-bit versions.
- Installers created by Centurion Setup may be distributed completely royalty-free.
- A Centurion Setup installer is bullet-proof and extremely reliable. You will never get a complaint from a customer that the installation program has crashed.
- Can install Device drivers, Control Panel extensions, and .MSI packages.
- COM files can be installed and registered with the operating system. This includes ActiveX controls and .TLB type libraries.
- Registry keys and values can be installed and uninstalled. For user-specific data, a separate value can be installed for every user.
- To satisfy special needs, a batch of MS-DOS commands can be executed before and after both installation and uninstallation.
- The installer can add exceptions to the Windows Firewall.
- Centurion Setup’s installers can be digitally signed.
- A restore point can be created before installation.
- The installer can install to a default location or ask the end-user where.
- The installer can create Desktop and/or Start Menu shortcuts to any installed file.
- Any installed file can be configured to open during bootup.
- The installer can display an image in the background, a solid color, or a transition from one color to another. The background can optionally cover the taskbar, or leave it visible. There can even be no background at all.
- After the installer is built, it can be automatically placed in a .ZIP file.
- The installer can require the end-user to enter a password before installation can begin.
- The installer can be encrypted with a random key. If a virus scanner is producing a false positive, simply rebuild the installer.
- The installer can be bloated (with random data) to any size to help discourage piracy.
- The installer can refuse to install on certain platforms, such as Windows XP.
- Fonts can be installed and registered with the Operating System so that they are available to all applications. The end-user can be given the option to keep the font during uninstallation.
- The installer can replace locked files during the next reboot.
- Installers can be set to expire after a certain date. After the expiration date, the installer will no longer install.
- Both 32 and 64 bit applications are supported.
- The installer can loosen the security settings of the product’s folder so that all users will have rights to use it.
- The installer verifies its integrity to ensure that it has not been damaged, altered, or infected by viruses.
- The installer can delete existing files based on date or size criteria. This can be useful when installing over old versions of your software.
- A patch installer can be created. Centurion Setup can automatically determine what files have changed and should therefore be included in the patch.
Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, including 32 and 64-bit versions
How to Download and Install Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “centurionsetup.exe” and install the software
- Copy centurion.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Gammadyne Centurion Setup v42.1 installed on your PC.