About the software
FontLab 8 is an integrated font editor for Mac and Windows that helps you create fonts from start to finish, from a simple design to a complex project, and brings a spark of magic into type design.
With FontLab 8, you can create and edit OpenType fonts, variable fonts, color fonts and web fonts — for any Unicode writing system, from Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew and Indic, all the way to Chinese, Japanese, emoji, symbols and icons. Adjust spacing, kerning and hinting. Convert between font formats. Add new weights and styles to existing font families.
The main features of FontLab are:
- TURN LETTERS INTO ART
- MAKE WORDS LOOK GOOD
- GIVE TEXT A VOICE
- DRAFT & DRAW
- EDIT & REFINE
- CONSISTENCY & PRECISION
- BUILD & ASSEMBLE
- SCRIPTS & INTEGRATIONS
- GLYPHS & FONTS
FontLab v22.214.171.12400 System Requirements
- MAC- an Intel-based Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later installed
- WINDOWS- a Windows computer with Win 7, 8 or 10 installed. If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, we recommend installing the 64-bit app. (FontLab has been seen to work on Windows XP SP2+, and Windows Vista in Compatibility Mode. But you use older operating systems at your own risk, as we do not test these configurations!)
At least 250Mb of free space on the hard disk drive is needed.
How to Download and Install FontLab v126.96.36.19900
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup 64 Bit.exe and install the software
- Copy FontLab 8.exe from the 64 Bit folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of FontLab v188.8.131.5200 (x64) installed on your PC.