This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Alphabix (v184.108.40.206) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Alphabix (v220.127.116.11) on your computer.
About the software
Alphabix is a Windows desktop app for converting colour fonts, The result can be used in BluffTitler and web pages.
- What is a colour font?
A colour font is a font in which every glyph is a picture. Other names for colour fonts are bitmap fonts, multi-coloured fonts, chromatic fonts, photo fonts, picture fonts, image fonts, raster fonts, texture fonts and handmade fonts.
- Convert vector fonts into colour fonts
Alphabix can convert any TrueType, OpenType and Type 1 font installed on your system.
- Replace glyphs by pictures
Any glyph can be replaced by any PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF or JPG picture. Alpha channels are correctly imported.
- Glyphs editor
In the glyphs dialog you can set the spacing for every glyph as well as the baseline and the cap height.
Alphabix (v18.104.22.168) System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10, 64 bit
- A DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- 6 MB available hard disk space
- BluffTitler version 12.0 or higher
How to Download and Install Alphabix (v22.214.171.124)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “Alphabix.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Alphabix (v126.96.36.199), without any limitations, installed on your computer.