About the software
FastRawViewer opens RAW files extremely quickly and renders them on-the-fly, instead of just displaying embedded JPEGs. It allows a photographer to see the RAW exactly as a converter will “see” it, without any delays or waiting time, guaranteeing the possibility to sort and cull RAW images lightning fast and based on the quality of the RAW itself, not JPEG previews.
FastRawViewer’s RAW-based tools (unique ones such as RAW histogram, RAW statistics, Shadow Boost, Highlight Inspection, Focus Peaking, per-channel view, as well as familiar ones like Exposure Compensation, White Balance, Contrast Curves) allow one to estimate what a converter will be able to squeeze from the RAW image data and make preliminary adjustments to the RAW file, which will be read and applied by Adobe converters.
FastRawViewer provides tools for the rating, labeling and sorting photos, and filtering of any number of RAW images.
FastRawViewer supports a variety of RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG formats.
FastRawViewer is very user-friendly and seamlessly integrates into any existing RAW workflow. It is extremely flexible; nearly all of its settings can be tuned and keyboard/mouse shortcuts can be changed according to individual habits and preferences.
The main features of FastRawViewer are:
- Grid View Mode. or Single File View Mode.
- Multi-window View Mode. or Single File View Mode.
- One Thumbnail – Three Views: Display of RAW and JPEGs.
- Select, Move Files to _Selected,
- XMP Metadata.
- Single or Multiple Files
- Sort and Filter Files
- Zoom in on the Details
FastRawViewer v188.8.131.522 System Requirements
- Recommended system: Windows 8.1 – 10, 64-bit.
- 64-bit versions: Windows 7-10.
- 32-bit versions Windows: Windows 7 – 10
- Intel: Pentium 4 Prescott or later; Celeron D or later, any Core processor, Intel Atom.
- AMD: Athlon 64 or later.
How to Download and Install FastRawViewer v184.108.40.2062
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup x64.exe and install the software.
- Copy FastRawViewer.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of FastRawViewer v220.127.116.112 (x64) installed on your PC.