About the software
Adobe Camera Raw, which lets you import and enhance raw images, has been a must-have tool for professional photographers right since it was first released in 2003. Applications that support Adobe Camera Raw include Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, After Effects, and Bridge. Additionally, Adobe Lightroom is built upon the same powerful raw image processing technology that powers Adobe Camera Raw.
The main features of Adobe Camera Raw are:
- Select and Mask workspace.
- Make quick selections.
- Get started with selections.
- Select with the marquee tools.
- Select with the lasso tools.
- Select a color range in an image.
- Adjust pixel selections.
- Convert between paths and selection borders.
Adobe Camera Raw v14.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: macOS 10.11–10.14, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
How to Download and Install Adobe Camera Raw v14.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “AdobeCameraRaw_x64_14_5.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Adobe Camera Raw v14.5 (x64) installed on your PC.