About the software
ExtraMAME” is a small MS Windows-compatible GUI wrapper for M.A.M.E., the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator authored by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME team. M.A.M.E. let’s you play thousands of old-school arcade games on your computer.
The main features of ExtraMAME are:
- MAME 0.217 compatible
- Gamelist.txt was updated
- 12176 games supported
ExtraMAME v23.1 System Requirements
- OS MS Windows 11/10/8/7/VISTA/XP/2k/2k3/2k8 x86 x64
- Minimum screen resolution 800×600
- Pentium processor and above
- 128 Mb RAM, 32 Mb free disk space
- Download size: ~10Mb
How to Download and Install ExtraMAME v23.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run extramame.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of ExtraMAME v23.1 (x64) installed on your PC.