About the software
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a data recovery program that utilizes a Wizard (software) user interface to guide users through the data recovery process. There are free and paid versions of the software on both Windows and macOS.
When data is deleted from storage devices, the references to the data are removed from the directory structure. The space can then be used, or overwritten, with data from other files or computer functions. The deleted data itself is not immediately removed from the physical drive and often exists as a number of disconnected fragments. This data, so long as it is not overwritten, can be recovered.
The software scans disks in two different ways, run in succession, to look for lost data: first based on the file directory and the second based on the storage content. The first method scans the file directory and recovers simply deleted or Recycle Bin emptied data, where the file record and associated data content are still intact. The second method searches sector-by-sector through the storage content to recreate files from the data field. This second method takes a much longer time, and does not retain the original file names or folder structure. The discovered data can be filtered to search for particular files, and users may preview files before recovering.
Bootable media can be created, with a USB drive or external drive, to recover data when the OS fails to boot. This utility can only be used to recover data once the computer starts.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and 2003.
- Space: Minimum 32MB of free disk space for installation.
- CPU: Minimum 1GHz of 32bit or 64bit CPU.
- RAM: Minimum 1GB of RAM.
How to Download and Install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DataRecoveryPortable 10.0.0 32bit 64bit Multilingual.paf.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard v13.6 Professional, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard v13.6 Professional (x64) Portable