About the software
DipTrace hierarchical schematic is based on a multi-sheet circuit structure. Hierarchical blocks can be inserted into the main sheet or into each other as many times as needed. Hierarchy verification reports loop structures if present.
All actions and features are visual and intuitive for the designer. Component pins can be connected visually with wires and buses or logically without wires, using net ports, bus ports, or by name.
ERC helps to ensure that engineer works in an error-free design environment. Electrical Rule Check with detailed customization reports short circuits, superimposing and unconnected pins, one-pin nets, and checks connections by pin types.
The schematic capture module allows for exchanging schematics and drawings with other CAD packages (Altium, Eagle, P-CAD, PADS, OrCAD, KiCAD); support of Accel, Allegro, Mentor, OrCAD, PADS, P‑CAD, Protel, Tango netlists.
The main features of DipTrace are:
- Multi-Level Hierarchical Schematics
- Visual and Logical Structure
- Multi-Level Hierarchy
- Electrical Rule Check
DipTrace v4.3 System Requirements
- Mac OS X (Intel-based, XQuartz required)
- Linux (with Wine)
- Recommended system requirements: 1GHz Pentium III processor or better, 1Gb RAM, 2,0 Gb free space on HDD, 1024×768 screen resolution or higher, OpenGL / DirectX 9.0 or higher.
How to Download and Install DipTrace v4.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “dipfree_en64.exe” and install the software
- Copy CompEdit.exe, PattEdit.exe, Pcb.exe and Schematic.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of DipTrace v4.3 (x64) installed on your PC.