This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CrystalDiskInfo for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CrystalDiskInfo on your computer.
About the software
A HDD/SSD utility software which supports a part of USB, Intel/AMD RAID and NVMe.
- S.M.A.R.T. Information
- AAM/APM Control
- Graph of S.M.A.R.T. Information
- Alert Mail
- Resident and Alarm
CrystalDiskInfo System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11; Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019/2022
- Architecture: x86/x64/ARM64
- IE: 8.0~
- .NET: 2.0~
How to Download and Install CrystalDiskInfo
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run CrystalDiskInfo8_13_3.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of CrystalDiskInfo v8.13.3 installed on your PC.