About the software
The Samsung SSD Integrated Installer is a program that allows SSD Magician Software and Data Migration tool to be installed at once without any separate installation.
Software that’s so powerful you’ll wonder if it’s… magic. Samsung presents the latest generation of Magician, designed to support both internal & portable Samsung SSDs. With its intuitive interface and wide range of customization features, elevating SSD performance is now effortless — like magic.
A quick glance takes you through your drive’s overall health, temperature, performance, optimization rates, and more. Access real-time information of your SSD anytime, anywhere.
Authenticity is key to the magic. Unlock the barrier-breaking performance that only comes from a genuine Samsung SSD by verifying your drive in amazingly simple steps.
Worried about drive failures? Follow the magic that’s in the S.M.A.R.T check. You can inspect the health of your SSD and detect failures before they happen.
The main features of Samsung SSD Magician are:
- It’s not magic. It’s software.
- SSD status indicators at a glance
- Integrative Drive Health Check
- SSD Authenticity
- S.M.A.R.T. Check
- Drive Management
- Performance Benchmark
- Performance Optimization
- Diagnostic Scan
- Over Provisioning
Samsung SSD Magician v18.104.22.1680 System Requirements
- The driver supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Recommended minimum system configuration is Intel Haswell Refresh Processor, 2GB RAM, 50MB free disk space and UEFI Bios v2.3.
How to Download and Install Samsung SSD Magician v22.214.171.1240
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Samsung_Magician_installer.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Samsung SSD Magician v126.96.36.1990 installed on your PC.