About the software
Recover digital images using the Comfy Photo Recovery program. The program recovers not only accidentally deleted photo files, but also images that were lost after formatting the hard drive, memory cards, or USB flash drive. The program’s “Search for partitions” function lets you find and continue recovering digital images from the partition that was deleted.
Comfy Photo Recovery is extremely simple to use, with an interface that was developed in the form of a step-by-step wizard that offers to fill in the parameters required for recovery. The program leads the user through the process of searching, recovering, and saving deleted photos. The only thing that will give you more pleasure than working with the program is the result of the photo recovery!
While working, Comfy Photo Recovery only reads the drive data. The program does not save anything to the drive and does not zap your deleted files. The utility lets you create a virtual copy of the logical partition or physical information carrier to restore the information later. This function significantly decreases the chance of harming the data that is on the corrupted (“hit”) drive.
The main features of Comfy Photo Recovery are:
- Recovers digital photos, including RAW files of professional cameras in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f.
- Recovers digital images in the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff
- Recovers images that were deleted from memory cards
- Recovers photo files that were lost after quick and total formatting or total deletion of a logical drive.
Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “comfy_photo_recovery.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found in serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Comfy Photo Recovery v6.2 installed on your PC.