About the software
Site Designer’s code-free controls allow you to experiment with high-level features without needing to know how the markup is written. Your creativity can run wild! Build utilizing a drag-n-drop workflow in a live browser environment. Then style your content in super speed using clickable controls.
The customizable components in Site Designer will help you work faster without limiting creative freedom. These premium ‘plug-n-play’ items include all the essential features you would expect any website to include. Since they are premade, you don’t have to waste time handcrafting them yourself.
A code-free design workflow. Select, click, point, pick and scroll to create websites and pages that are out of this world. Using code-free CSS controls, you can focus on design, while we take care of the code.
Skip photo editing tools and work directly on your page canvas. Apply unique blend modes and effects like overlay, soft light or multiply to create your own brand identity.
The main features of CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer are:
- CSS Frameworks
- Resources Library
- Fully power of CSS
- Text Editor
- Content Elements
- HTML Elements
CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer v4.0.3325 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7/8 with Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
How to Download and Install CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer v4.0.3325
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Site Designer.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer v4.0.3325 installed on your PC.