About the software
The Belarc Advisor displays a detailed profile of your installed software, hardware and security vulnerabilities in your Web browser. The Belarc Advisor is licensed for personal use only and is not permitted to be used for any commercial or government purposes.
The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, network inventory, any missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser.
All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
The main features of Belarc Advisor are:
- displays a detailed profile of your installed software
- hardware and security vulnerabilities in your Web browser
- personal use only
Belarc Advisor v11.5.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Runs on Windows 11, 2022, 2019, 10, 2016, 8.1, 2012 R2, 8, 2012, 7, 2008 R2, Vista, 2008. Both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows are supported.
How to Download and Install Belarc Advisor v11.5.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “advisorinstaller.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Belarc Advisor v11.5.1 installed on your PC.