About the software
Uninstall our software using avastclear. Sometimes it’s not possible to uninstall Avast the standard way – using the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel. In this case, you can use our uninstallation utility avastclear.
- Download avastclear on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed Avast in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer
Avast! Clear System Requirements
- 11, 10, 8.x, 7 SP1 — x64, x86
- Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008 R2 SP1 — any edition — x64
- Small Business Server 2011 — x64
How to Download and Install Avast! Clear
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run avastclear.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Avast! Clear v21.11.6809 installed on your PC.