This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics File Recovery Professional v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auslogics File Recovery Professional v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
About the software
The most effective undelete tool for files you may lose by accident or to a virus attack.
Mistakes happen – you may have cleared a folder you didn’t mean to delete or lost important files due to a virus attack, a system crash or another accident. Whether those are work documents or precious photo memories, losing something so valuable is never fun.
File Recovery can bring back the files you thought were lost for good. It works with hard drives, USB storage drives and memory cards, recovering all file types, even from lost partitions. No reason to panic when you have such a powerful tool in your arsenal.
The main features of Auslogics File Recovery Professional are:
- Easy Recovery Wizard
- Sort Using Advanced Filters
- Preview Files to Confirm Contents
- All Major File Systems Supported
- Multiple PC and OS Support
- Securely Shred Files
- Permanently Wipe Hard Drive
- Create an Image of Your Disk
- Restore Files from Lost Partitions
Auslogics File Recovery Professional v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Win 11, Win 10, Win 8/8.1, Win 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 58 MB
- Memory: 256 MB
- Recommended screen resolution: 1000×675 or higher
- File Recovery is currently available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese.
How to Download and Install Auslogics File Recovery Professional v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run auslogics-file-recovery-setup.exe and install the software
- Copy shfolder.dll from the Crack.exe into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Auslogics File Recovery Professional v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.