TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with this powerful program’s smart algorithms and boot-time defrag technology.
What does Disk Defrag Ultimate do?
The problem: You may be experiencing longer application startup times or a general slowdown and believe disk fragmentation may be behind it. You want more than just a simple defrag to ensure your drives’ optimal performance.
The solution: Disk Defrag Ultimate lets you defrag files that are inaccessible during system operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster access and most efficient operation. The multiple scheduling options let you easily maintain consistently high HDD speed.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 System Requirements
Win 10 (32 or 64 bit), Win 8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit),
Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32-bit only),
XP SP3 (32-bit only)
Hard disk space: 35 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
Disk Defrag Ultimate is currently available in English.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Make a clean installation of the product (remove any previous patch)
- Once installed, close the program in case of have been started. Always check that the program isn’t minimized in the system tray.
- Copy the provided DLL to the folder where you installed the product. |
a. To restore the program to TRIAL mode, just rename the DLL file to |
anything you want or just delete it.
b. Because it’s an in-memory patch, you can update the program safely provided you keep the DLL file in the installation folder.
c. If after copying the DLL file and start the program, it remains in TRIAL mode or crashes, try the following: |
– If you have DEP enabled, add the program to the exclusion list. |
– If you have any Antivirus/Anti-Malware program, add the program to the exclusion list.
– If none of the above works, probably it’s necessary to update the patch.
- You now have the full version of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0