About the software
AssetCAT is a powerful inventory database program that will assist you in keeping track of your household items, valuables and collectibles. AssetCAT allows you to catalog a wide range of information, and create customized reports with details on each item including photos for your own records, or to share with your insurance agent so that you will be prepared if a disaster strikes. AssetCAT has all the essential features to fully document and catalog all your assets. Put your mind at rest and start today!
The first time you start AssetCAT, you see the “Welcome” screen. To open the sample database (Sample.mdb) click Open Sample Database. This database contains a few items to help you familiarize yourself with the program. Before you can start cataloging your assets, you must create your own database.
The main features of AssetCAT are:
- powerful inventory database program
- Keep track of your household items
- Catalog a wide range of information
- Create customized reports with details
- Share reports with your insurance agent
AssetCAT v1.25 System Requirements
• Windows 7/Vista/XP
• 1 GHz processor or better
• 1 GB memory
• 30 MB available hard-disk space
• Minimum 1024×768 screen resolution
How to Download and Install AssetCAT v1.25
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run assetcat_setup.exe and install the software
- Copy AssetCAT.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of AssetCAT v1.25 installed on your PC.