This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Apeaksoft Data Recovery for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Apeaksoft Data Recovery on your computer.
About the software
You can trust Apeaksoft Data Recovery not only to tell you accurately how much data it can retrieve but also to recover it for you effectively.
- Recover files, like image, document, email, audio, video, and more, from Windows, Mac, recycle bin, hard drive, flash drive, memory card, digital camera, mobile phones, etc.
- Save the scan result in SPF files for recovering the wanted files anytime.
- Easy handle any data loss due to mistakenly deletion, hard drive damage, virus attack, and so on.
Apeaksoft Data Recovery (v1.2.22) System Requirements
- Windows OS: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP(SP2 or later)
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 1G RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
How to Download and Install Apeaksoft Data Recovery (v1.2.22)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run data-recovery-x64.exe and install the software
- Go to the folder Generic-Hook. Copy PYG64.dll and winmm.dll from the folder “x64” or “x86” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Apeaksoft Data Recovery (v1.2.22), without any limitations, installed on your computer.