This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Acute Systems TransMac v14.6 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Acute Systems TransMac v14.6 on your computer.
About the software
This intuitive program can copy files to and from Macintosh disks, enabling you to create and burn CD or DVD images with ease.
Open Mac APFS and HFS format disk drives and dmg files from Windows.
The main features of Acute Systems TransMac are:
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk image files (dmg, dmgpart, sparsebundle and sparseimage).
- Encrypted disk image support (full version only).
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac.
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files.
- Built-in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- View partition layout.
Acute Systems TransMac v14.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Any version of Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Vista.
How to Download and Install Acute Systems TransMac v14.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy ldr.dll and roentgen.ans from the crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Run patch.exe from the crack folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Acute Systems TransMac v14.6 installed on your PC.