About the software
Acoustica is our solution for audio editing, post-production, podcast creation, mastering and audio restoration – with no compromises when it comes to audio quality and workflow. Whether you choose the fully featured Premium Edition or the budget friendly Standard Edition, you will get a fast and intuitive audio editor with an extensive set of high-quality processing tools and support for all common plug-in formats.
You can easily set up the flexible user interface according to your needs. Meters and real-time analyzers can be docked to the main window along with other pane windows such as label and regions marker lists, the processing chain or the media file browser.
The new Acoustica ARA2 plug-in included with the Premium Edition offers the complete functionality of Acoustica’s clip editor and can be seamlessly integrated into digital audio workstations (DAWs) with ARA2 support. The ARA standard takes away the hassle of transferring clips back and forth between the host application and Acoustica, and DAW sessions are kept up-to-date automatically.
A Transfer plug-in in the AAX format offers a quick and easy way to transfer audio clips for processing from Pro Tools to Acoustica – and back again.
The main features of Acon Digital Acoustica Premium are:
- ULTIMATE AUDIO QUALITY
- SPECTRAL EDITING (PREMIUM EDITION ONLY)
- PROCESSING TOOLS, CHAINS AND PLUG-INS
- AUDIO RESTORATION
- MULTITRACK EDITING
- ANALYSIS TOOLS
Acon Digital Acoustica Premium v7.4.7 System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 / 11 — 64 bit
- Intel Core i3 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i5 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB free HD space
How to Download and Install Acon Digital Acoustica Premium v7.4.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Acoustica_Win64_7_4_7.exe and install the software.
- Open Keygen-R2R.rar and run AconDigital_KeyGen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Acon Digital Acoustica Premium v7.4.7 (x64) installed on your PC.