About the software
Convert Spotify songs, playlists, and podcasts to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
The OGG format of Spotify’s original songs is special and not supported by most devices or players. Therefore, we need to convert Spotify to other common audio formats. TuneCable Spotify Music Converter is a very user-friendly and intelligent converter for this purpose.
Converting and recording Spotify music can be a time-consuming and laborious process, especially when you have a lot of song lists to download. The TuneCable Spotify Music Converter with its leading technology helps you to solve this trouble just right.
TuneCable Spotify Music Converter is an easy-to-use Spotify music converter that supports extracting and saving your favorite songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, and radios from Spotify as local files in popular common formats. It contributes to offline playback on any device anytime and anywhere you want.
TuneCable Spotify Converter uses an innovative encoding technology that enables you to convert music quickly without losing its original audio quality. It supports adding up to 500 songs from a playlist for conversion, which can save you a lot of valuable time.
And if you need to export Spotify playlists while keeping the tracks in their initial order, this powerful converter is a good choice for you. All you have to do is select “Playlist Index” in the settings window and TuneCable will remain the same as your original playlist.
The main features of TuneCable Spotify Downloader are:
- Convert Spotify songs as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC.
- Extract songs, albums, and playlists at 10X faster speed.
- Preserve 100% audio quality after conversion.
- Keep the full ID3 tags of each track.
- Handy tools: Export to iTunes, Burn CD, Format Converter, Upload&Sahre, Edit Tag.
- Fully compatible with the latest Windows 11.
TuneCable Spotify Downloader v1.6.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
How to Download and Install TuneCable Spotify Downloader v1.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy app.asar and PKVSKeyChecker_protected.dll from the crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of TuneCable Spotify Downloader v1.6.0 installed on your PC.