About the software
XnView MP is a versatile and powerful photo viewer , image management, image resizer. XnView is one of the most stable, easy-to-use, and comprehensive photo editors. All common picture and graphics formats are supported (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, WEBP, PSD, JPEG2000, OpenEXR, camera RAW, HEIC, PDF, DNG, CR2).
With XnView you can browse, organize, and view your images in numerous ways:
- Thumbnail View
- FullScreen View
- FilmStrip View
- SlideShow with FX
- Image Compare
- EXIF, IPTC, XMP metadata supported
XnViewMP (v0.99.7) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install XnViewMP (v0.99.7)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run “XnViewMP-win-x64.exe” or “XnViewMP-win.exe” and install the software
- Run “Keygen.exe” to generate a key.
- You now have the full version of XnViewMP (v0.99.7), without any limitations, installed on your computer.