About the software
RC-20 Retro Color is a creative effect plugin that easily recreates the warm feeling of vintage recording equipment. It adds life and texture to any recording, and also works perfectly in any modern production setting.
Quickly add character and analog warmth to any track or mix
RC-20’s tailor made presets for drums, keys, guitars, bass, full mixes and post-production let you get to work right away.
The main features of XLN Audio RC-20 Retro Color are:
- RC-20 Retro Color – Your Sound. In Color.
- Adds life and texture inspired by classic gear
- Great on drums, guitars, keys, bass, and full mixes
- Flux Engine adds warm, analogue-style fluctuations
XLN Audio RC-20 Retro Color v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later (64-bit)
- Internet connection (during installation only)
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
How to Download and Install XLN Audio RC-20 Retro Color v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup RC-20 Retro Color v126.96.36.199.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run XLN_KeyGen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of XLN Audio RC-20 Retro Color v188.8.131.52 installed on your PC.