About the software
DefleMask is a multi-platform tracker application for creating music for a variety of retro video game consoles. It offers a variety of features and options for creating music, making it a powerful tool for anyone looking to create chiptune music. Application allows users to create and compose music using a variety of sound chips, effect modules. DefleMask downloaded for PC supports a wide range of data formats, making it a versatile tool for both novice and experienced users.
DefleMask is a powerful and easy-to-use tracker application for creating chiptune music. It offers a wide range of features and options, it produces high-quality music. It is well-supported, easy to use, I would recommend it to anyone interested in creating chiptune music. It’s easy to use, has a great interface, is packed with features. It’s well supported, with excellent documentation, active forums.
The main features of DefleMask are:
– Full real-time emulation of the sound chips
– MIDI input devices real-time recording and chords input mode
– ROM Builders!
– Dynamic FM/macros/wavetable/sample instruments editor
– Independent Pattern order for each channel using a Pattern Matrix
– Many keyboards and mouse shortcuts for easier music creation
– VGM format as the general ready-to-listen output
– On-the-fly switch of sound chips and systems for easy song porting to other platforms
DefleMask v1.1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install DefleMask v1.1.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “DefleMask.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of DefleMask v1.1.4 installed on your PC.