About the software
Juggling separate remote access solutions is complex, time-consuming, and risky. VNC Connect helps simplify your setup with multi-platform support by providing a single solution that covers all your remote access and support needs.
Remote access is much more than an IT tool. Whether it’s enabling cross-functional collaboration and hybrid working, maintaining life-saving systems and state-of-the-art equipment, or empowering customer service teams to go above and beyond, VNC Connect offers the reliable performance and tools to do it all.
Offer secure remote access at scale, with confidence. VNC Connect features enterprise-grade security that protects against external threats, while a suite of admin tools gives you complete control of access across all devices.
The main features of VNC Connect Enterprise are:
- Remote desktop.
- Instant customer support.
- Remote vendor access.
- Medical device access.
- Remote learning and training.
- POS device access.
- Remote lab access.
- Work from home.
VNC Connect Enterprise v6.10 System Requirements
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.0
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- macOS Sierra (10.12)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
How to Download and Install VNC Connect Enterprise v6.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “VNC-Server-6.10.0-Windows.exe” and install the software
- Open Keymaker-CORE.rar and run cr-realvnc5.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of VNC Connect Enterprise v6.10 installed on your PC.