About the software
UltraVNC is a powerful, easy to use and free – remote pc access softwares – that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
VNC, the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) allows a desktop to be viewed and controlled remotely over the Internet. A VNC server must be run on the computer sharing the desktop, a VNC client must be run on the computer that will access the shared desktop.
The main features of UltraVNC are:
- Compatible with RealVNC, TightVNC and most other flavors of VNC
- Encryption plugins allow for secure connections
- File Transfer functions
- Quick Chat features
UltraVNC v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install UltraVNC v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run UltraVNC_1_4_20_X64_Setup.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of UltraVNC v220.127.116.11 (x64) installed on your PC.