About the software
USB Flash Drive are designed to be small in terms of size for files sharing/storing, carrying around and backup, but it easy to be infected by a virus, misplace and even get stolen. So, it is necessary to create a password to protect your USB flash drives by UkeySoft USB Encryption.
UkeySoft USB Encryption program ensures comprehensive data security of your confidential data on your USB flash drives and protects them from unauthorized access with the adoption of marvelous cryptography and advanced encryption method.
UkeySoft USB Encryption is a powerful software encryption utility that protects your sensitive information from unauthorized access. It can divide USB flash drive into two parts after encryption: the secure area and public area, and protects your personal, business, and financial data.
The main features of UkeySoft USB Encryption are:
- Password protect USB drives or any other types of external storage devices.
- Convert a regular area into a secure area on USB flash drive.
- Uses the NIST-approved AES encryption algorithm and 256-bit encryption key length.
- Password protecting USB flash drive, HDD hard drive, thumb drive, pen drive, memory stick, memory card and other USB devices.
- Encrypt everything on USB drivces, such as PDF documents, office documents, images, video, audio, html web pages, and even your own proprietary file formats.
- Keep information, files, folders and documents on your USB drives completely secured.
- Nobody can access the data on the secure area without password.
- Prevent your important data leakage or breach if you lost the USB disk.
- Data on secure area is encrypted by 256-bits AES on-the-fly encryption.
UkeySoft USB Encryption v10.1 System Requirements
- Operating System Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 & 64bits) and Windows Vista/XP
- Processor 1G Hz processor or above
- Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM 512MB or higher of RAM
- Support Devices USB flash drive, HDD hard drive, thumb drive, pen drive, memory stick, memory card ,
- SD card and all other portable storage devices
How to Download and Install UkeySoft USB Encryption v10.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run usb-encryption.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on key.txt
- You now have the full version of UkeySoft USB Encryption v10.1 installed on your PC.