About the software
THE COMPLETE DRUM PRODUCTION STUDIO. In addition to a massive library of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 introduces a unique design,* a streamlined workflow and countless features for powerful drum production in your computer. Superior Drummer 3 gives you control and creative power beyond the imaginable.
These playlists include a selection of full production and preset demos featuring different kits from the Superior Drummer 3 core library. Please find more drum demos in the ‘Drums’ section and preset demos in the ‘Mixer’ section.
The main features of Toontrack Superior Drummer are:
- More than 230 GB of carefully sampled drums
- Engineered by George Massenburg
- Ready for immersive sound playback
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- 7 kits, 25 snares, 16 kicks
- 350+ electronic drum machine sounds
- 35 sound processing effects
- Mix-ready presets for different styles
- Import your own samples
- Comprehensive MIDI library included
Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.3.4 System Requirements
- 32 64-bit Windows 7 or newer,
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher,
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- 64-bit host (with support for VST, AU or AAX).
How to Download and Install Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.3.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.3.4 CE Update.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Toontrack Superior Drummer v3.3.4 (x64) installed on your PC.