About the software
EZdrummer 3 reinvents the role a piece of drum production software can play in a songwriting context. It gives you the creative reins to a comprehensive set of easy-to-use features that allow you to create full-fledged drum tracks without ever leaving the software.
Ready to write some songs? Meet your new drummer.
A solid groove is the heartbeat of any great song. EZdrummer 3 has a wide range of features designed to help you effortlessly get just the right groove going – for your track.
Browse and audition grooves in the included MIDI library. When you find what you’re looking for, star it or drag parts directly to the Song Track.
The main features of Toontrack EZdrummer are:
- Fully resizable and scalable interface
- Onboard grid editor, step sequencer and more
- Find grooves using the Bandmate or Tap2Find
- Seven (7) kits as well as additional snares, kicks and cymbals
- Approx. 15 GB of drums, cymbals and percussion
- Mix-ready presets for a wide range of styles and sounds
- Comprehensive MIDI library of grooves and fills
Toontrack EZdrummer v3.0.5 System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer,
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher,
- 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended).
- 64-bit host (with support for VST, AU or AAX). Standalone is included.
How to Download and Install Toontrack EZdrummer v3.0.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Toontrack EZdrummer v3.0.5 CE.exe and install the software
- Run Toontrack Drum MIDI Packs Bundle.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Toontrack EZdrummer v3.0.5 (x64) installed on your PC.